Process flow chart & Policy
Management System Policy
- Conformance to requirements of SAC criteria CT17 for accreditation of auditing organizations and other applicable legal & other requirements
- Improve auditor / Interested Parties / Sponsor satisfaction by providing them with high standard of auditing services by fulfilling SAC criteria CT17 for accreditation of auditing organizations and other applicable legal and other requirements that meets or exceed their requirements such as on-time delivery, quality, integrity, professionalism, audit scope and criteria.
- Continually seek to improve the effectiveness of MANAGEMENT SYSTEM and its performance through annual reviews of our policy to ensure continuing suitability of the system and SAC CT 17 requirements.
- Top management is committed to provide the support and resources, appropriate to the purpose, nature and scale of our company, for satisfying the requirements and intent of SAC CT17 and other applicable legal and other requirements.
- AO Top management is committed to be responsible for the impartiality of its auditing activities and shall not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality
- AO shall not offer or provide internal audits to its audited clients and Shall not outsource audits to any management system consultancy organizations
- AO’s activities shall not be marketed or offered as linked with the activities of an organization that provides management system consultancy
- We are committed to protect the safety of our people and maintaining business continuity by working with our stakeholders in sharing information, coordinating and act collaboratively in effectively implementing Safe Management Measures for fighting Covid-19.
- Hold responsible and recognize the importance for the impartiality of its conformity assessment activities;
- Being impartial in its management systems Auditing activities;
- Not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality;
- Evaluate, eliminate, control, document the identified threats and risk arising from impartiality;
- Ensure the objectivity of its management system Auditing activities are met;
- Manage conflicts of interest, if any;
- Providing access to and disclose any client information, whenever confidentiality agreements permits;
- Keep confidential on the information about its clients and their proprietary information confidential;
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained during handling of records.